Elite Motor Group, we are a multinational automobile supply chain organization. We are structured to support the rapidly increasing demand of luxury automobiles by consumers worldwide. (www.elite-motorgroup.com). Our North American corporate office is based in Charlotte, NC.
QR Code Link to This Post
We have been operating all across the United States since 2012, and for over 15 years in China. We are highly reputable in our industry, and our close relationships within the dealership community allow us to succeed to unmatched proportions.
We are now hiring talented, honest, and driven professionals to join our team as purchasing agents. This is a part-time position that allows our agents to coordinate their own schedules in their local area.
Our top performing agents earn more working with us part-time, than most do from their full-time careers, and generally does not require more than 5 hours invested per week. We offer one of the most aggressive commission structures in the industry, however we seek a certain caliber of professional, who is a savvy negotiator and posseses the confidence required to properly manage and close a high-profile deal.
1. Must possess a valid driver's license
2. At least 10 years of workforce experience (Sales experience preferred)
3. Substantial experience purchasing automobiles from dealerships
4. Must display a professional appearance and attitude, and operate at the highest level of integrity
5. Excellent communication skills; ability to display confidence and articulate
6. Credit score of 650+ preferably (displaying the capability to buy a luxury vehicle)
7. Homeowners preferred, retired individuals and veterans are preferred but not required
1) The selected candidate will be required to visit local luxury dealerships, and assist us with locating and purchasing the choice vehicles our clients demand.
2) Prior to picking up the vehicle, we will provide the agent with the funds required to purchase the vehicle.
3) Commissions are paid to the agent on a per-deal basis, immediately after the deal is completed. .
Candidates who fulfill the above requirements, should send their RESUME and/or CV immediately for consideration, and describe themselves briefly in the email. However, if you do not possess the aforementioned qualifications, please do not apply, as the dealerships have rigid requirements for whom they will do business with.
If you apply for this position, please include your contact information (Phone and Email) so we can reach out to you and schedule a phone interview. If after the phone interview we feel you would be a good fit, we will schedule an in-person interview at our Charlotte office. We look forward to hearing from you!
Per-car commission averages between $3000 to $6000.
Elite Motor Group
6201 Fairview Rd. Charlotte, NC. 28210